6 in stock (can be backordered)
ETEX anti-friction additive:
ETEX anti-friction additive for car diesel engines is the latest generation friction reducer that gives any standard diesel engine unique properties. The spherical particles of mineral serpentinite are dispersed in oil and deposited on metal surfaces. They form a new friction pair, which significantly reduces friction between moving parts. The anti-friction additive for ETEX diesel engines not only increases the anti-friction properties of the oil, but also ensures optimal oil performance for a long time, protecting your engine. After treatment with ETEX, the full effect remains for the first 50,000 kilometers for vehicles or 1,000 engine hours for equipment. When changing the oil / grease within this mileage, no ETEX top-up is required.
• Increases the motor resorces of machines and mechanisms.
• Restores the operating parameters of worn equipment.
• Reduces fuel consumption up to 15%.
• Reduces exhaust emissions.
• Reduces vibration and noise up to 30%.
• Reduces operating costs.
• Stabilizes and increases the compression and oil pressure.
• Protects during “COLD START-UP”.
• Decreases working temperature.
• Reduces corrosion.
Working principle of ETEX:
ETEX affects the metal surface cleaning process. The friction process releases spherical mineral particles that smooth the metal surface, thus adjusting the surface structure to the friction process. A new friction surface is formed.
1. ETEX entering the friction zone and cleaning the friction surface.
2. Adhesion of ETEX particles to the metal surface.
3. Creation of a new friction pair in the friction zone from 8 to 10 microns thick.
• Keep the product away from heat and sparks.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
• Protect from extreme cold and large temperature fluctuations.
• The product must not be stored above 40 ° C.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Avoid deformation of the packaging.
1. Vehicles engine oil must be used at least 3,000 km before ETEX® treatment.
2. Warm up the engine to operating temperature.
3. Gently shake the bottle and add the half contents of ETEX® (50 ml) to the engine oil.
4. Start the engine and let it run idle for 10 minutes.
5. Stop the engine for 5 minutes.
6. Repeat points 4-5 of this instruction twice again.
7. Drive 300-500 km in quiet mode.
Carefully monitor the oil pressure after processing. ETEX provides thorough cleaning of the engines internal surface from soot and residual solid oil, which can block the oil filter and cause a drop in oil pressure. If the oil pressure in the engine drops, simply replace the oil filter with a new one – a oil change is not required.
€40,00(incl. VAT)Add to cart
€34,99(incl. VAT)Add to cart
€34,99(incl. VAT)Add to cart
A representative will get in touch in 2 business days.