CrossChem ETEX Anti-friction additive for manual transmission <10L (100ml)
€34,99 *Price including VAT 21% The price you see includes all discounts and special offers associated with your account.
Delivery to Your address
Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout. Delivery is scheduled for Monday, Nov 27.
Pick up this product at our warehouse “Naftaluka”, Olaine parish, LV-2127, Latvia without additional cost.
Order this product before 12:00 and pick it up from 14:00 to 17:00 on the same day.
Exact costs will be calculated at checkout.
About the product
The ETEX anti-friction additive for passenger car manual transmissions is the latest generation of friction reducer that gives any standard manual transmission unique features. The spherical particles of mineral serpentinite are dispersed in oil and deposited on metal surfaces. They form a new friction pair, which significantly reduces friction between moving parts. This special solution reduces wear and improves the overall performance of the car, while providing additional protection.
After treatment with ETEX, the full effect remains for the first 50,000 kilometers for vehicles or 1,000 engine hours for equipment. When changing the oil / grease within this mileage, no ETEX top-up is required.
THE PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN CARS WITH CVT TYPE TRANSMISSION!
• Increases the motor resorces of machines and mechanisms.
• Restores the operating parameters of worn equipment.
• Reduces fuel consumption up to 15%.
• Reduces exhaust emissions.
• Reduces vibration and noise up to 30%.
• Reduces operating costs.
• Stabilizes and increases the compression and oil pressure.
• Protects during "COLD START-UP".
• Decreases working temperature.
• Reduces corrosion.
Working principle of ETEX:
ETEX affects the metal surface cleaning process. The friction process releases spherical mineral particles that smooth the metal surface, thus adjusting the surface structure to the friction process. A new friction surface is formed.
1. ETEX entering the friction zone and cleaning the friction surface.
2. Adhesion of ETEX particles to the metal surface.
3. Creation of a new friction pair in the friction zone from 8 to 10 microns thick.
• Keep the product away from heat and sparks.
• Store in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight.
• Protect from extreme cold and large temperature fluctuations.
• The product must not be stored above 40 ° C.
• Keep out of the reach of children.
• Avoid deformation of the packaging.
1. Warm the gearbox to its normal operating temperature while driving.
2. Gently shake the bottle and add the contents of ETEX® to the gearbox oil.
3. Start the engine and start driving.
4. If possible, switch the gearbox to manual mode and calmly change gears alternately.
5. Repeat point 4 once again.
6. Continue operating in normal mode.
This product hasn't been reviewed